5.12.08

Maria Duval - Law of Attraction: Do You Work Too Hard At It?

Law of Attraction: Do You Work Too Hard At It?
Do we put too much effort into getting the Law of Attraction to work? Here's something that transforms it from a struggle into a stream.

Let's think about what we know.

Law of Attraction is the formula we use to instruct the quantum field about what to manifest into our lives, whether we do this with conscious or subconscious thought. The field follows the patterns imbued in it by Source (God, Universe, etc.) and mirrors our thoughts back to us as experiences. It follows the Law and is impartial as to what we instruct it to do.

We also know, or benefit from knowing, that Absolute Faith equals Absolute Results.

Since the field responds to the thoughts we have the strongest emotions or feelings about, the next consideration would have to be: what does absolute faith feel like?

It doesn't feel like stress, strain, worry, doubt, or any attempt to enforce our will on it. Such emotions and thoughts as these nurture increased feelings of separation from Source, absence of mindfulness about how the Law works, and our true nature . . . and attract more of what we prefer not to experience. It's not necessary (nor beneficial) to repeatedly focus on or will a thought form. We can get a clear feeling-sensing-living it image in our minds so the field knows what to create for us, but the powerful energy that makes it happen is to allow it . . . without "irritating" it as we might an insect bite.

I recall having the thought about fifteen years ago that the Source Consciousness is perfect. It can't lack, be ill, or be confused. Underneath the layers of beliefs, programs, and stories we tell ourselves and others, the truth of what Source is, is also our truth . . . because we're the same energy, just individual expressions of it. So, only our perceptions can cause us to experience these effects.

Knowing this realization, however, doesn't mean we immediately integrate it into our thought patterns. More often we take a winding, sometimes frightening journey in the direction of the rainbow where we know the pot of gold waits for us. But, this type of journey is also based in perception, or cause and effect.

If you've believed you're flawed or less in any way, you may perceive there are quite a few layers to let go of before you consistently feel or choose to feel the truth at your center. However, you can feel it sooner than later. You can peel away more than one layer at a time.

The fastest way to get to the core truth of who you are so your Law of Attraction formula works properly is to grasp that you're an expression of Source and can never be separate from it except in your mind, as well as recognize that Source flows perfectly, with no imperfections, no lack, no fear.

Consider the disproportionate attention fear in all its forms gets as an influence in our lives. This influence comes at us from all directions. You can choose to accept that fear is a source you wish to ingest (and regurgitate) or not. Most of the messages we receive from the world tell us we are disempowered, separate from Source and each other, separate from serenity, abundance, creativity, and from our true nature.

The Law works best for us when we are at one with truth about our unity with Source, when we are serene, trusting . . . in a state of absolute faith about who we are.

Alchemy Statement 13 from "Law of Attraction Alchemy: Change Lead Thoughts into Gold states: "I understand that nothing moves but mind, so attend to my thoughts."

The greatest, most effective thought you can attend to is the truth of Source, which is your own truth as an individual expression of it.

What might you have to let go of for the stream instead of the struggle to be your reality?

Get �Law of Attraction Alchemy� by Joyce Shafer now for $3, and her other e-books (I Don�t Want to be Your Guru, How to Have What You REALLY Want/$3 each) when you visit (email her or insert url into your browser if it doesn�t link from here) http://www.freewebs.com/coach4lifebalance - Joyce Shafer (jls1422@yahoo.com) is a Spiritual/Life Empowerment Coach and writer. Feel strength and serenity from your inner power: visit her website to see what spiritual coaching can do for you now.

The Law Of Attraction
LAW OF ATTRACTION My Story My first experience with the law of attraction was hearing about “The Secret” DVD 4 years ago. At that time I was having problems meeting the rent and dodging debt collectors and really wanted to get my life sorted out and this law of attraction thing sounded like my last hope. I was so excited when I first heard about The Secret DVD and this mysterious Law of attraction that I immediately ordered it online, at that time it was only available from the US. The first time I watched The Secret it totally blew me away I felt like I had discovered the world’s most precious treasure. In an instant it crushed bad habits like my constant worrying about my lack of money (law attracting more lack of money) and I quickly learned to stop my thoughts and switch my mind to ideas for making money (law attracting more money). The Secret also taught me that if I started thinking I’d be late, or the money wouldn’t come, or I wouldn’t get the job, the law of attraction would always match exactly what my thoughts and feelings were vibrating. I used to watch the Secret DVD every morning when getting ready for work, to remind me to really vibrate positively through out the day and to allow myself dream about things I wanted and to actually go out and research my wants. For instance if I wanted a new car then I would just go an test drive one, If I wanted to live a nicer flat then I would go and view some, If wanted a new outfit well then I would go and try some on and most importantly not to worry or allow my focus to think about the lack of money, the law of attraction would take care of that , all I had to do was learn how to vibrate and be excited about the things I wanted. I found that by actually going in a shop and pretending I was going to buy something I would then get so excited I would realize that I really really wanted and then some how my mind would later find a way to get the money .I really think my mind would not have got the ideas for the money each time if I had not first allowed my self to get excited over it. The Secret DVD also advised that to really get the attraction working; you should start a law of attraction scrap book. So I cut out pictures of things I wanted and stuck them in this book and would look at it every day. In my scrap book I had a new phone, a new PC laptop an expensive Juicer, a new pair of trainers. I had wanted these things for months and months and would often feel sad that I could find no way of getting the money but within 14 days of the Scrap book I had a new Nokia 6300 a brand new Dell 1706 PC laptop and all the other bits too. The law of attraction really seemed to be working. Having these items made me feel I was getting my life together and my vibration and confidence then increased and because of that my work then increased and then more money started coming in. I did get some of the bigger items on finance and I could have actually got them months earlier before The Secret came along but I was feeling so negative and sad about NOT having them I had assumed I wouldn’t pass the credit checks and never even bothered to try, but The Secret made me think it was possible to have them so I did the research which got me excited and then I was determined to get them and I got them. The Secret DVD and law of attraction is a clever but simple psychology that really works and changes lives, it’s fact , not hype or nonsense, but we do need to train our minds to vibrate positive and long enough and strong enough to actually receive and attract and that does take having some real discipline over our minds. If people spent just 1 hour a day working with the law of attraction exercises and formula’s they could save themselves years and years of lack and struggle and really learn to manifest their dream and desires in much shorter space of time. Law of attraction http://law---of--attraction.blogspot.com Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction

Wrinkle Treatment Options
Many of the wrinkle creams and lotions that are sold over the counter and in drug stores have huge claims that they work better than anything else to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. They all say that they work better than the other products like them. Some of them do work better than others, and some just do not seem to live up to their claims of reducing wrinkles or making them vanish.
You can spend hours reading wrinkle cream reviews on line and be just as confused at the end of your research as when you started researching wrinkle creams. The key ingredients in the creams or lotions will help you decide on which ones scientifically work better than others. Reading the active ingredients on the bottles will help you make a better decision for wrinkle creams.
Retinol - A vitamin a compound that is used in many wrinkle creams and lotions, it shouldn't be used if your pregnant or plan on getting pregnant because of the higher risks of birth defects. It has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use for treating wrinkles.
Coenzyme Q10 This will help enhance cells. It is great to reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
Hydroxy acids these are synthetic versions of the same acids that are found in fruits. They will stimulate growth of new skin which will be smoother and younger looking. Hydroxy acids will also exfoliate the old skin to allow the new skin to emerge.
The Food and Drug administration still consider wrinkle creams as cosmetics, so while they will monitor the new products, they are not regulated as regular drugs would be monitored.
As long as your products contains these top ingredients in combating wrinkles the price should be the second consideration. Sometimes you can get a better product, although it may not be name brand for better results and better looking skin.
While using the products you can do other things such as moisturize daily, protect your skin from the sun, and quit smoking.
If you are still researching wrinkle creams, home remedies and natural wrinkle cures

MIcNic of Wrinkle Treatments Reviews has spent hours of research with wrinkle creams and preventions.Looking for the best results for wrinkle treatments for every budget.

Creating Wealth And Abundance... Is There A Secret?
The Secret Law of Attraction Creating Wealth and Abundance Is there a person in the world who does not want abundance in their lives? Do people want to live in poverty? Of course not, but how does one go about gaining the abundance they desire? Why are some people wealthy and others poor? Some might say that it is just the way the world works; the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, and it is usually the rich taking from the poor that makes it so. But, is that true? I guess it depends on perspective. Granted, there are people who are born into wealthy families, who never have to put much thought into how to get the things they desire, but those are not the people I want to discuss. After all, some people born with a silver spoon in their mouths die bankrupt. I want to talk about the people who have everything they want as the result of doing something to get it. Why is it that some people seem to attract money, good fortune, fame, etc., while others seem to fail at everything? One word... ATTITUDE! The Secret, really is no secret at all. It is all in the application of the Law of Attraction. The 'haves' know and practice it, and the 'have-nots' don't. It is that simple. What is the Law of Attraction? It is the scientific principle that states: Like attracts like. If you think about having debt, you will have debt. If you think about wealth, you will attract wealth. If you think about being unhappy, you will be unhappy. If you think about happiness, you will be happy. For example: When a person focuses on all of the things they don't have, they become frustrated, angry, and unhappy. But if that same person put the same amount of energy into being grateful for all that they do have, they would begin to feel good. When a person feels good, they go about their day doing things that perpetuate that feeling; attracting more into their life to make them feel even better. When a person feels bad, they tend to do things that perpetuate that feeling too. Remember what Tinkerbell told Peter Pan...? If you want to fly, just think a happy thought. That is how the Law of Attraction works. Think happy thoughts, focus on them, and take action. You just cannot feel bad, when you're thinking about good things. Good thoughts lead to more good thoughts and ultimately to good actions. Bad thoughts lead to more bad thoughts and... You get the picture. People have been writing about it for a very long time. People like: Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon Hill, Wallace D. Wattles, etc.. They knew about the Law of Attraction and wrote about it. Millions have read their books, and have learned the secret through them. In fact, the hit movie, The Secret, was based on Wallace D. Wattles book, The Science of Getting Rich, which is all about the Law of Attraction. It all boils down to this: If you want abundance in your life, you must think about having it, not about not having it. Think about what you have, and be grateful for it, what you want; not about what you lack.

For more information on the Law of Attraction and how to put it into practice visit: http://luckyfolks.thesgrprogram.com/ Ilona & Christian Fredebeul 51465 Bergisch Gladbach / Germany via Skype: luckyfolks please mail to: christian.fredebeul@gmail.com for the free "Law of Attraction Riches" report: http://luckyfolks.com Claim your 7 free lessons: http://7freelessons.com comment their Blog: http://thesecretscience.blogspot.com

Creating Wealth And Abundance... Is There A Secret?
The Secret Law of Attraction Creating Wealth and Abundance Internet Marketing Maven Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Is there a person in the world who does not want abundance in their lives? Do people want to live in poverty? Of course not, but how does one go about gaining the abundance they desire? Why are some people wealthy and others poor? Some might say that it is just the way the world works; the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, and it is usually the rich taking from the poor that makes it so. But, is that true? I guess it depends on perspective. Granted, there are people who are born into wealthy families, who never have to put much thought into how to get the things they desire, but those are not the people I want to discuss. After all, some people born with a silver spoon in their mouths die bankrupt. I want to talk about the people who have everything they want as the result of doing something to get it. Why is it that some people seem to attract money, good fortune, fame, etc., while others seem to fail at everything? One word... ATTITUDE! The Secret, really is no secret at all. It is all in the application of the Law of Attraction. The 'haves' know and practice it, and the 'have-nots' don't. It is that simple. What is the Law of Attraction? It is the scientific principle that states: Like attracts like. If you think about having debt, you will have debt. If you think about wealth, you will attract wealth. If you think about being unhappy, you will be unhappy. If you think about happiness, you will be happy. For example: When a person focuses on all of the things they don't have, they become frustrated, angry, and unhappy. But if that same person put the same amount of energy into being grateful for all that they do have, they would begin to feel good. When a person feels good, they go about their day doing things that perpetuate that feeling; attracting more into their life to make them feel even better. When a person feels bad, they tend to do things that perpetuate that feeling too. Remember what Tinkerbell told Peter Pan...? If you want to fly, just think a happy thought. That is how the Law of Attraction works. Think happy thoughts, focus on them, and take action. You just cannot feel bad, when you're thinking about good things. Good thoughts lead to more good thoughts and ultimately to good actions. Bad thoughts lead to more bad thoughts and... You get the picture. People have been writing about it for a very long time. People like: Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon Hill, Wallace D. Wattles, etc.. They knew about the Law of Attraction and wrote about it. Millions have read their books, and have learned the secret through them. In fact, the hit movie, The Secret, was based on Wallace D. Wattles book, The Science of Getting Rich, which is all about the Law of Attraction. It all boils down to this: If you want abundance in your life, you must think about having it, not about not having it. Think about what you have, and be grateful for it, what you want; not about what you lack.

For more information on the Law of Attraction and how to put it into practice visit: http://luckyfolks.thesgrprogram.com/ Get 7 free lessons from the Teachers featured in the Secret: http://7freelessons.com Ilona & Christian Fredebeul Hoehenweg 8 51465 Bergisch Gladbach / Germany

Law Of Attraction
LAW OF ATTRACTION My Story My first experience with the law of attraction was hearing about “The Secret” DVD 4 years ago. At that time I was having problems meeting the rent and dodging debt collectors and really wanted to get my life sorted out and this law of attraction thing sounded like my last hope. I was so excited when I first heard about The Secret DVD and this mysterious Law of attraction that I immediately ordered it online, at that time it was only available from the US. The first time I watched The Secret it totally blew me away I felt like I had discovered the world’s most precious treasure. In an instant it crushed bad habits like my constant worrying about my lack of money (law attracting more lack of money) and I quickly learned to stop my thoughts and switch my mind to ideas for making money (law attracting more money). The Secret also taught me that if I started thinking I’d be late, or the money wouldn’t come, or I wouldn’t get the job, the law of attraction would always match exactly what my thoughts and feelings were vibrating. I used to watch the Secret DVD every morning when getting ready for work, to remind me to really vibrate positively through out the day and to allow myself dream about things I wanted and to actually go out and research my wants. For instance if I wanted a new car then I would just go an test drive one, If I wanted to live a nicer flat then I would go and view some, If wanted a new outfit well then I would go and try some on and most importantly not to worry or allow my focus to think about the lack of money, the law of attraction would take care of that , all I had to do was learn how to vibrate and be excited about the things I wanted. I found that by actually going in a shop and pretending I was going to buy something I would then get so excited I would realize that I really really wanted and then some how my mind would later find a way to get the money .I really think my mind would not have got the ideas for the money each time if I had not first allowed my self to get excited over it. The Secret DVD also advised that to really get the attraction working; you should start a law of attraction scrap book. So I cut out pictures of things I wanted and stuck them in this book and would look at it every day. In my scrap book I had a new phone, a new PC laptop an expensive Juicer, a new pair of trainers. I had wanted these things for months and months and would often feel sad that I could find no way of getting the money but within 14 days of the Scrap book I had a new Nokia 6300 a brand new Dell 1706 PC laptop and all the other bits too. The law of attraction really seemed to be working. Having these items made me feel I was getting my life together and my vibration and confidence then increased and because of that my work then increased and then more money started coming in. I did get some of the bigger items on finance and I could have actually got them months earlier before The Secret came along but I was feeling so negative and sad about NOT having them I had assumed I wouldn’t pass the credit checks and never even bothered to try, but The Secret made me think it was possible to have them so I did the research which got me excited and then I was determined to get them and I got them. The Secret DVD and law of attraction is a clever but simple psychology that really works and changes lives, it’s fact , not hype or nonsense, but we do need to train our minds to vibrate positive and long enough and strong enough to actually receive and attract and that does take having some real discipline over our minds. If people spent just 1 hour a day working with the law of attraction exercises and formula’s they could save themselves years and years of lack and struggle and really learn to manifest their dream and desires in much shorter space of time. Law of attraction

Karen Saggers Law of Attraction Expert..

How To Live Prosperously and conquer debt before the sun goes down
“How To Live Prosperously” And Conquer Debt Before The Sun Goes Down! by Anthony Kollar © 2005 “What if you could get your hands on some information that would literally alter the course of your life financially�"“Before The Sun Goes Down” A young man in ancient times, began his journey into debt. He slid headlong into the dark financial abyss. He found himself in a hopeless circumstance. With fading hope he sold himself into slavery to pay back the debt. Deeper and darker. Before long he was sold to another slave-owner. He found himself amongst strange people, different customs and language---brought even more despair. “!f only I had money, I could pay my debt. It would be easier. I would go back to the life I once had. Then one day he was handed a “clay tablet”. On it was carved, “The Secrets Of How To Obtain Wealth”. He asked for money�"the man looked the slave in the eyes and uttered these profound words. “Wouldest Thou A Bag Of Gold Or A Tablet Carved With Wisdom”. “Nobody understands----I need money to pay my debt off”. He was daily reminded of his debt---cleaning animals, shoveling stalls, eating scraps. Then he remembered, “wouldest thou a bag of gold, or a tablet carved with wisdom”. He pulled the tablet out and something amazing happened. The words came alive, he could feel the power deep down, as he read each of the secrets carved on the tablet of clay. Something amazing happened. At that moment he began to, “Live Prosperously And Conquer Debt Before The Sun Went Down”. Still in a terrible situation, but life was much different after that. “What if you could get your hands on some information that would literally alter the course of your life financially�"“Before The Sun Goes Down” Have you ever heard of Quantum Leap? It's when the electron of an atom mysteriously disappears---then reappears at a "higher level". Whewhooo! The good news---you do not have to stay where you are at financially! Quantum Leap your Finances to a "higher level". Stop being a victim. Just a few years ago we had a family tragedy. It wasn't too long before we spiraled downward financially, I mean waaaaay down. Bills were late, collectors were less than friendly----we did not want to answer the phone, scarcity, and lack was an everyday reality. I saw no way out. Those days were mighty dark. Then it happened! "Quantum Leap"---"We Disappeared" at that low level, and appeared at a “Higher Level”. “It’s My Turn To Hand The Clay Tablet To You! Ready! 1. “Your Thinking” Are You A Prosperous Thinker Or A Debt Thinker? Focused on what you “do not” have or what you have, what you "do not" want, or what you "want"? When I saw this---Everything changed. 2. “Your Speech" Your words support your thoughts---What does your speech reveal? Do you have a prosperous vocabulary or a debt/lack speech? I need, I want--- refuse to be needy Develop a vocabulary that attracted finances. 3. “Your Choices" Choices are an exact science---you get what you aim at. You are where you want to be, hard to belive, but true Different choices, different place financially. 4. "Take Action Now" I still remember my defining moment. I decided to take action, and not look back. Since that day--Life has been much different. Debt was conquered that day, "Before The Sun Set". "The Clay Tablet" is in your hands---It Works! Thanks for listening! Gods Blessings, Anthony Kollar www.29seconds.com

I have a love for writing and igniting peoples Dreams. Spending time with my wife and daughter give me the juice to Chase my Dreams. Gods Blessings, Anthony Kollar www.29seconds.com

A Nickel in the Road
A Nickel in the Road by Donna Doyon


Exercising is not one of my favorite pastimes but I know it's good for me. So every day I try to get outside and take a 2-mile walk. Most days I carry a small notebook and pen with me so that I can jot down the random brilliant thoughts that come to me as I stroll around the neighborhood.

A few weeks ago I was rounding a corner about half way through my walk and noticed a nickel in the road. I adjusted my gait so that I stepped on the shiny coin and kept walking.

Within a few steps I started thinking of my daughter who always stops to pick up loose change. She wouldn't have passed this one by. I was half tempted to turn around and go back for it, but I thought it would be embarrassing if someone happened to see me stooping down to pick up a nickel.

It didn't take long for me to transition my thoughts from that nickel to those small opportunities that have been in front of me that I've stepped on or passed by. How many have I overlooked because I thought they were insignificant? How many have I been too embarrassed to attempt? How many have I stepped on because I wanted to show the world they were unworthy of my attention?

Later that day I told my daughter about the nickel incident because it was continued to weigh on my mind. She didn't say, "Don't worry about it. It was only a nickel." She did say, "I would have picked it up. Did you know that one day at school I found over a dollar in change on the floor?"

She had taken advantage of seemingly small opportunities. But when added up, they became something worthwhile. In my daughter's case, she was able to buy a can of soda from the vending machine at school--something she wouldn't have been able to do otherwise.

The next morning I paid attention as I walked that same stretch of road. I was determined to pick up that nickel if I saw it again. But alas, it was gone. Not surprising I guess. Someone else is usually willing to take advantage of the opportunities that others choose to pass by. Unfortunately by the time I decided to take advantage of it, the opportunity was no longer there.

Of course not every opportunity is one that I want to stop and pick up. Some merely resemble something that would help me achieve my goals in life, the way that bottle caps, from a distance, look a lot like coins. But some we recognize immediately as worthwhile yet we still choose to walk by them.

Since the day I walked past that nickel in the road, I've been more attuned to opportunities that surround me. I've been paying attention to my response to them. Instead of quickly discounting the ones that appear to be small payoffs, I'm looking at the bigger picture. What can a small opportunity add to what I already have going on? How can a small opportunity serve as the beginning of something bigger?

What a great life lesson! And it only cost me a nickel.

Copyright 2005. Donna Doyon, Activities Coordinator for Your Virtual Retreat is the author of GLOW: Renew Your Spirit & Release Your Inner Beauty. She offers information, inspiration and encouragement to people who want to say goodbye to self defeating attitudes and behaviors and hello to greater success, healthier relationships and more joyful living. Get inspired at her website: http://www.donnadoyon.com.

Simple Tips to Improve Your Communication/Relationship Skills
Simple Tips to Improve Your Communication/Relationship Skills Have you ever been to a function in a room full of strangers and found yourself lost for words? The art of introducing yourself to others and creating small talk may come natural for some, but most people confess to feeling shy, embarrassed and don’t know where to start. There are four levels of communication: Small talk, fact disclosure, share viewpoints and opinions and share personal opinions. Small Talk In new relationships or acquaintances the safest place to start is to talk about surface issues. For instance, make a comment about the weather, current events or the surroundings you are in. This is called “small talk”, and is used to “size up” the other person to determine the comfort zone between the two of you. There is no need to disclose any personal information with the other person at this stage, as this initial interaction assists you to determine how “safe” they are on your first meeting. If you are comfortable with each other at a surface level you can easily slip into the next level of communication: fact disclosure. Fact Disclosure Fact disclosure is slightly deeper than small talk in that you disclose facts about yourself without triggering topics of emotional interest. The purpose of fact disclosure is to find out if you have something in common. You can use these common areas to build a friendship. You may want to talk about your career, occupation, hobbies, or where you live. Avoid topics like marriage, divorce, politics, sex and religion in this second level of communication. If you find a topic of mutual interest you may want to progress to the next level of communication: sharing viewpoints and opinions. Share Viewpoints and Opinions Once you have established that the other person is “safe” through small talk, and have found areas of common interest, you can build rapport by sharing your opinions and viewpoints. By sharing your viewpoints and opinions you allow yourself to become vulnerable to the scrutiny and objections of the other person. Enter this level of communication once you are comfortable that you both share positive feelings through the first two levels. Be prepared to listen to the opinions of your new friend. This will enable your friendship to survive. Make sure you don’t use your opinions as a form of “character assassination” of other people. You may be thought of as a negative person and this may cause your new friend to distance himself/herself from you. The fourth level of communication is sharing personal feelings. Solid friendships over time usually enter this fourth level of communication. Share Personal Feelings After building upon trust, finding things in common and listening to the viewpoints and opinions of others, you may be able to share your personal feelings. This is when an acquaintance becomes a genuine friend. Things of deep value to you can be shared without feeling threatened. You listen closely to each other without the need to “solve” your friend’s problem. You are happy to reflect their feelings back to them �" forming a bond of empathy and compassion between the two of you. At this level of communication, it is important that you provide a little distance between yourself and your friend. If the distinction between yourself and your friend becomes unrecognizable, it is possible for your relationship to go sour. If you know how to handle your own feelings, attitudes and behaviors while maintaining your friendship at this level, you will build a successful friendship that can last a lifetime. Author: Connie Limon. Please visit us online at: http://www.selfimprovementbook1.com Self Improvement Book is a guide to self improvement, personal growth and self help. It is an organized directory referencing other websites on the World Wide Web. Sign up for our FREE bi-weekly newsletter. This article is FREE to publish with resource box.

Author: Connie Limon. Please visit us online at: http://www.selfimprovementbook1.com Self Improvement Book is a guide to self improvement, personal growth and self help. It is an organized directory referencing other websites on the World Wide Web. Sign up for our FREE bi-weekly newsletter.

No comments: