3.9.08

Glad for the comments

Recently I have been receiving quite a number of positive comments from kind souls around. If there is one important thing that is lacking for this blog, it is the ..yes, the COMMENTS! Blogs without comments really are not true blogs. Blogs exist because people like to read gossips, updates and participate in the discussions. That is why it is popular. I am also glad so many people are into the topic of spirituality and Maria Duval in their lives.

Since I started this blog in late 2006, I have learn a lot of things about blogging. Despite the busy work schedule, I have always tried to post something daily as this is good for the growth. I am a guy who believes in automation so that we can put our time in something more productive elsewhere. That is why I try to automate blogging too as I learned it at one of the blogging forums. It is very interesting...

Keep the comments coming please...I welcome good and bad comments.. :)

No comments: