9.12.08

Maria Duval - What most psychics don't want you to know!

What most psychics don't want you to know!
How do you find a good accurate psychic?

You could look up the yellow pages but any good psychic will have enough word of mouth business and web site traffic that they would not waste the money on a yellow pages advert.

There is always a hot line psychic. The advantages are immediate response and you can pay by the minute. Is it a good idea! The reality is many of these psychics make about 10 cents for every dollar you spend and they are prepared to read for you at a moments notice!

Personally I would not recommend a hot line psychic. A number of my psychic friends have told me about their terrible experiences with psychic hot lines, which range from underhand tactics to keep you on the phone as long as possible and more worryingly the psychics were expected to read from a pre-rehearsed script.

The likelihood is many of these hot lines are poor very value for money. One thing is for sure if the psychics are prepared to work for $10 bucks an hour at a moments notice you have to assume the chance of getting a quality reading by a hot line psychic are very remote.

Disillusioned your next stop is your local metaphysical store however if you think about it these psychics are all part time psychics that need the foot traffic of the store to be busy. Some of these psychics may well be good but lack the experience of a full time psychic who have their own client base. In short you may well get lucky and get a fairly decent reading at an attractive price. If you’re on a tight budget and don’t have any life changing decisions to make then this would be a fairly attractive option as prices will be around a dollar a minute.

How about a psychic fair, all the psychics in one room and you get to pick! If you really need your reading to be in person then this is an excellent option however you have to be very selective. Look for an excellent presentation, brochures, business cards a banner or a poster; these are all good signs of a professional psychic that makes enough money to afford to invest in their business.

Particularly good signs are the psychics that collect your email and have a web site that has a real domain name rather than some myspace or freebie hosting account; these are the real professional psychics who know how to market their skills. You will spot them from across the room they will ooze confidence and be busy all weekend long.

If you see an out of state psychic who gives you good vibes, go with your gut only an exceptional psychic is willing to pay for flights and hotels plus their booth fee and still expect to make a profit. Expect prices around $2 to $3.50 a minute, if they charge less they are probably not that good.

Ideally your first stop should really be a word of mouth referral from a trusted friend or your next best bet is to search on line. Surprisingly the phrase psychic is not a particularly fruitful phrase to search for as you’ll end of with directories full of Google adverts or encyclopedias and skeptic sites.

Look form more refined searches when looking for a quality psychic, search for psychic medium or better still international psychic mediums are really the psychics psychic, when a psychic wants a reading they look for psychic mediums.

However you will have to search a bit deeper as you will not get a consultation with the celebrity psychics such as John Edward or James Van Praagh as they are too busy with group sessions and book promotions. Before you pick up the phone you must consider the following very important points when selecting your psychic

1. Is this psychic better known for their TV, radio or books than their psychic ability as many a psychic that can write profitable books have been overly hyped by a great PR and marketing team.

2. Is there price both realistic and affordable to the point you can justify the benefit to you. This is very important as rates can vary from $75 to $750 dollars for 30 minutes however please note you will not get a reading 10 times better for 10 times the price!

3. Be selective check out the top twenty psychics in MSN, Google and Yahoo, you should see a few psychics covering all the search engines. It is easy for a celebrity psychic to buy links in directories and flood the search engines with book reviews to dominate the top spots in Google however it is much more difficult to get into all the search engines purely on merit.

4. Lastly avoid the paid psychic listings; many of these are hot line or psychics that can’t get ranked on merit. None of the paid listings are in the top twenty organic search engine positions! Some of these paid listings are $2.50 per click. An old psychic hot line trick is to sell your contact details to online marketers to make even more obscene profits! I repeat avoid the paid listings if you want to avoid a sea of spam email.


By now you are sufficiently educated to make an informed decision, good luck and when you do find that one good psychic tell your friends.

Psychic medium Rosemary The Celtic Lady founder of the American Association of Psychics & Healers. America's top psychic directory and spiritual healers directory of independant professional psychics and healers.

The Science of Getting Rich - Getting Rich the Scientific Way?
If you pay attention to the people around you what you will find is that there are far too many persons who desire to be rich, or to get rich and at the same time believe they will never get rich, for whatever reason. Usually what it really boils down to is the mere fact that they do not know what to do to get rich, or they may know some things but not others. They are unaware of the principles involved in getting rich and thus by extension the science of getting rich. When Wallace D. Wattles release his book ‘the Science of Getting Rich’ in 1910, little did he know the impact it would have on many persons lives almost one hundred years later. According to Wattles (and I totally agree with him) there is a science of getting rich and in order to be rich every man must adhere to its principles. Now what is the science, what are the principles of getting rich? The major principle, I believe, is a natural law which states that ‘like causes always produces like effects’. Therefore the people in this world who are rich, become and remain rich because they are doing things in a particular way whether consciously or unconsciously. Those who are not doing things in this particular way, will remain poor no matter how hard or how long they work or how capable they are. This principle eliminates the excuse that the environment is why many are not rich. You see too many persons from poor backgrounds are rich or are becoming rich for this excuse to be true. It also eliminates the idea that doing things a particular way is only for persons with talent. No, no, no this can’t be it for there are many, many persons who possess great talent who continue to be poor, whilst others with little or no talent are getting rich every day. Let me repeat getting rich is the result of doing things a particular way. So if you are a plumber and other plumbers in your area are getting rich from plumbing while you are not then it will be because you are not doing things in the same way that the other plumbers are doing them. The next principle is one that has over the last year or so, and still is, been getting a lot of attention. It is called The law of attraction and it has been made famous by Rhonda Byrnes' book and DVD ‘The Secret’ which was featured on CNN and Oprah among other media programs. This principle states ‘Thoughts Become Things’. You see our world and everything in it first began with a thought. The thoughts that we think are emitted vibrations broadcasted into the universe, attracting to them vibrations of the same frequency which manifest what we come to see and experience in our physical world as our current reality. Man cannot shape a thing until he has first, thought that thing. So if a person has the thought of a kitchen of a certain design and this thought is in line with the same frequency in the universe, it may not cause the kitchen to just instantly appear, but it would set in motion events and creative processes that will bring about the building of the kitchen to the specific design. For this reason it is important for us to communicate our thoughts to the universe if we are to cause the creation, or formation of the thing we think about. The third principle is ‘The Law of Gratitude’ which is nothing more than giving thanks to God for his gifts. The more grateful we are as we focus our mind on God when good things come our way the more good things we will receive and the more quickly they will come. Gratitude draws our mind into closer link with God and His blessing. Many are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude. If you consistently and truthfully express your gratitude and it is strong enough then God’s reaction will also be consistent, strong and continuous. The things you want always be moving toward you. When you live your life with gratitude you will find yourself focused on only the best and in turn this will bring to you only the best. Waste no time thinking or talking about the faults and flaws of others or even in you. Work instead on cultivating the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you and give God thanks. The fourth principle is that of Visualization of your desire and its attainment. You cannot transmit an idea unless you have it yourself. Visualization is about forming and holding a clear and definite mental picture of what it is you want. If it is you desire a brand new car, then it’s not good enough to visualize any old car. You must be more specific, in fact be as specific as possible. So instead you must see in your minds eye the car you want, the make and model, how it feels on the road, the colour, size of the wheel, its features, and even how you will feel driving it. You must see the thing you want as they already exists, take possession of it in faith believing it is already yours and do not waiver for a moment in the faith that it is real. The fifth principle is Personal Action. This arguably the second most important principle in the Science of Getting Rich for without action all your thoughts will mean and attain nothing. You must take definite action now. Your personal action, however, must be of such that you can rightly receive what you want when it comes. It makes no sense to desire something and not take some action towards its attainment, this will only lead to frustration leaving you feeling discouraged. There is a quote which says “He who desires but acts not breeds pestilence”. The way you think brings things to you but your by actions you receive them. You must act in a particular way such that you can appropriate what is yours when it comes to you. It does not matter what your situation is, whether it be favourable or not, you must not delay taking action. Wait not for favourable conditions. When you take personal action, do so with no thought of yesterday or tomorrow as your present action will be divided in your mind making you ineffective. So put your whole mind and body into the present action. Take action where you are now. The last principle is that of Getting in the Right Business. You will do best in that business for which your abilities are best suited. That means it will be easier to succeed if you are in a business for which you are well equipped with the skills and mental tools. Bear in mind, however, that you can get rich in any business even if you do not possess the necessary talents because you can develop the skills needed as you go along. Also you can get rich most satisfactorily if you do that which you want to do. Doing what you want to do is at the core of what life is about. Now if you are in a business or situation that you do not want to be in but you have ‘no choice’ due to some obligation or responsibility like children to support, then do what you have to do. You can make the doing of it pleasing by knowing (reminding yourself) that it is making it possible for you to get to the doing of what you want to do. By making constructive use of the business you are already in and working in a particular way, you can get into the business you want. Always start from where you are. The science of getting rich gives you the courage and the power to handle any circumstance that may obstruct your progress towards getting rich. Once you follow and obey the principles you cannot fail to get rich. Practice the instructions and you will surely get rich and you will do so in exact proportion to the definiteness of your vision, the fixity of your purpose, the steadiness of your faith and the depth of your gratitude.

Vladimir Murray is a father of two boys, runs his own internet marketing business and enjoys helping others improve their lives. To learn more about the Science of Getting Rich and how to apply it to your life then Vladimir recommends Bob Proctor's SGR Program. For info go to http://www.sgrprogramme.com

Law of Attraction Article: Manifestation Exercise # 1 - The Gratitude List
I guess it was about 10 years ago when I had hit one of the greatest “funks” in my lifetime. It was right after Thanksgiving. My husband had been let go from his job because of an untrue rumor someone had spread about him, and we lost a major Christmas bonus we had been counting on. My online business was doing poorly because people were saving their money for holiday purchases. We were behind in all of our bills, creditors were calling constantly and of coarse Christmas was on its way and we didn’t have an extra dollar to spend on it. My husband and I were taking the stress we were both going through out on each other, and the guilt we felt over our sons growing Christmas list made us feel even worse.

It was about this time that I came across the Gratitude List suggestion.

I had already been studying the Law of Attraction principles for quite some time, but hadn’t quite mastered it yet. I was still at a point where my current “reality” problems took up more of my thoughts than the new reality I wanted to focus on. I had learned, however, about synchronicity (the coincidences Universe or your higher self keeps bringing to you when it really wants you to notice something.)

In one weeks time I had come across the Gratitude list idea in three different places. In an online article, in a book I was reading and then I heard it on television.

Anyway I got the hint. Obviously, this was something I was supposed to do.

Like I said, this was a really bad time for me. So trying to focus on good things at this point was extremely difficult. But then I figured who am I to argue with what the Universe was clearly trying to tell me? I decided to follow some of the examples I had heard in the three places mentioned above; and regardless of my current circumstances at the time, tried to look for things to be grateful for.

It seemed tough at first. My negative thoughts kept trying to come through - but I was determined. I would find even the smallest things to be grateful for.

I found it to be much easier than I ever thought it could be.

While I can’t find my original list (I believe it was on my old computer) I do remember most of what I wrote those first couple of days.

Things I Am Grateful For:

I am grateful I am alive today to give this life thing another shot (that is still one of my favorites) I am grateful I am healthy and pain free I am grateful I have my freedom (I mean I could’ve been in jail or a hospital bed - so things weren’t that bad) I am grateful for my healthy family and friends. Even though I don’t have a lot of money right now- I am grateful I will spend the holidays with all of my friends and family. It was my favorite time of year. I am grateful that we live in a nice, safe, clean apartment. I am grateful we have enough money to eat today. I am grateful that while behind in my utilities, I still have my heat and electricity and cable today. I am grateful for my clean water to drink and shower with (think how many people in the world don’t have even those basic things) I am grateful for my pets who love me so much I am grateful for the funny emails my friends who care about me send to me. I am grateful for this computer to receive them on. I am grateful for the internet that brings me all the answers I want in less than 5 minutes time (remember how long it used to take just to try to find information before the internet?)

Anyway I came up with a bunch of other things in those first few days. I would spend my first 15 minutes of the morning with my cup of coffee typing out my list.

While at first I was just going through the motions I found I did feel a little better each morning after I was done. What was more surprising to me however, was the lasting effects it was having without my even being aware of it.

Around the third day, I remember waking up feeling “lighter“ somehow. Before I started my lists I had been waking every morning with a knot in my stomach and a feeling of dread about all of the things I was going to have to unwillingly deal with that day. By the third day however, I found myself waking feeling a little calmer. A little happier. A little bit more confident that I could deal with whatever came my way, even though none of my outside circumstances had changed yet.

Seeing as that I wasn’t doing anything different other than my grateful list I realized that it had to be the reason. This got me excited and I decided to really go to town on my list.

I started looking for even the smallest things to be grateful for.

The laugh I had the day before hearing a funny story. An unexpected gift from a neighbor. My mom’s chocolate chip cookies Decorating my apartment with my well loved holiday decorations that I kept in storage (and it didn’t cost me a cent). The wonderful cards arriving in the mail from my friends and family with pictures of their healthy growing children. The holiday decorations going up around the neighborhood making everything more festive.

Sure enough I found the more I did the list every day, the better I felt right after I did it as well as generally throughout the day. I also found myself taking note of little things to be grateful for all day long so I could add them to the next mornings list.

With Law of Attraction being what it is, sure enough my outside circumstances started to change as well. My husband found another job through an unexpected connection, we received a check from his old company from an account that we had forgotten he had, my mother surprised us by purchasing almost all of the items on my sons Christmas list as a gift to us and I found myself having one of the warmest Christmas’ I could ever remembering having. Simply because for the first time I truly appreciated all that I had.

If you want to attract wonderful things into your life, one of the fastest ways to do it is to start being grateful for what you have right now. And I don’t mean by just giving it lip service. I mean really feel the gratefulness as you write your list. Truly imagine what it would be like to not have so many of those things you take for granted in your life.

The Law of Attraction brings to you what you focus on, think about and the vibrational frequency you are working from. If you are spending your time thinking about all of the wonderful things you can be happy about - the universe will naturally respond to that vibration and bring you even more.

It is a simple 15 minute exercise that costs you nothing but can make an incredible difference in your entire life!
So start today! You have absolutely nothing to lose but everything to gain!

Happy Creating!

Janeen Clark is a Spiritual Life Coach who has been teaching, studying and applying the Law of Attraction for over 15 years. For more fun ways to make LOA work for you please visit her website at www.theveryhappyhuman.com

Vois online community for Way for People and Businesses to Connect
A community site became one of the popular websites in today’s world since the existence of internet. Practically, this is one way of connecting to other people who cannot be seen directly or frequently through a social meeting. One of the advantages of the web is to get connected with other people. In a click of a mouse, you can access the profiles of an individual and can meet them without being physically available. This cyber connection helps people socially acquainted, get updated from ones social status, learn about their thoughts through blogs, and see their latest appearance through their pictures and many others. Getting connected is the key. These community sites are increasing offering different and unique features to its members. Some of the popular ones are friendster, my space, multiply, and tag. There is also community site that specially caters to a certain group of people such as VOIS. VOIS caters to people aging 30 to 50 who are basically into serious involvement to career and relationships and have different interests than teens. The member to this community can promote himself as well as his business aside form mere socializing. If you look at the website at first glance, it is presented in a simple formal manner with menus including blogs, forums, groups, classifieds and events. This feature is rarely seen in some common community sites. In the blog menu, it displays the blogs entered into by the members for everyone to see. Nevertheless, it is categorized on the certain subject. This feature specialize the interest of the members. Same is true to groups where you can choose the group that you want to belong in an alphabetical form. You can choose whether you belong to a group interested in activities, automobiles, business and entrepreneur, cities and neighborhood and so on and so forth. With this you get connected to a people whom you can relate to. In fact you can further voice out your thoughts through the Forum. The forums are also made available for the members to see. This is a very interesting plot because it provides significant information on the thoughts of the members regarding a given subject. One can actually use this as a resource for man’s opinion and issues on a particular subject. These are also presented categorically. The menu on Classified is the commerce part where on can promote, advertise or search for jobs, housing rentals, services, personals, items for sale, autos and sale, items wanted and miscellaneous. Events menu displays the featured events, search events and events made with its description. This too is arranged categorically by place and groups. Of course there are also others in the menu like home, help, join, search, sign in and search engine for existing member but this are also common to other network community. Vois dot com, basically creates a formal network of people with particular interest who wants to be connected to a group which he feels has the same interest as him. The groupings are arranged categorically and presented in a simple format that one can readily click into. This site protects its members from spammers who may take advantage of the member’s profile. Being a member in Vois dot com does not only widen your social network but also expand your commerce opportunities as well as give you significant information in relating to other people.

http://www.vois.com is one of the fastest growing, social commerce/ social networking communities for people ages 30-50. With Vois -- members can create their own digital identity to make friends, find romance or do business. Unlike traditional social networking websites, which prohibit promotion of business.

No comments: