3.8.08

Turning to Maria Duval to understand my existence

As intelligent beings, we always inwardly seek to understand who we are and what we stand for in this big world. Questions like what is the purpose of us being in this world and most curiously, what happen after we die. Maria Duval believes we are primarily being driven by these questions as we live, evolve, and progress, even if these questions remain mysterious unanswerable.

Moreover, these tough questions about our existence do make us subconsciously unsettled and also creates some anxiety in our midst. That is why at some stage of live, people will try to search for the answers. Science and rational logic cannot help us to explain these questions and these create a need for a justification of our existence.

Yes, many turn to religions to fill this empty void in life and about the future uncertainties. Basically, all religions are the same - that is to create a better world - but religion can be stimulating and often act like a drug in this connection.

The true fact is that even religions cannot explain our existence and the reason is that these religions consist of people like us who themselves had to face questions about their existence. The reason is that the answer related to the question of our existence is found only in us.

Maria Duval puts it as a true life changing experience provided we utilize our spiritual natures and gifts. Through this process, we open our mind and utilize its full potential. We use only ten per percent of our powerful brain. What about the rest? I am sure this holds to key to our understanding of our existence in this world!

That is why I turn to psychic Maria Duval to give me expertly view on my mind and spirit to put down my anxieties deep inside and right answers about who I am. With the help of Maria Duval, I guess I learn more about my true fate and what destiny has for me in store. Through the process, I gain more luck and love....

No comments: