5.8.08

I saw energy

This is weird observation. Sometimes, when it was dark, whether in a room or outside, i thought i saw something "floating". Is this universal energy as Maria Duval has been talking about? It appears like some minute particles bouncing here and there, in the limitless space.

Two nights ago, it was rather obvious, in my garden. My ears suddenly ringing with low reverb tones. I could see this energy, particles, very strong. I wish I could use a camera to capture it, if only I have such a special cam with me.

This was so weird. May it happens only in winter time? What are this particles I am seeing then? Why when it is heavy, do my ears ring so bad and only happen in a dark environment?

I thought it was a trick on my mind. I am not sure. There are still so many mysteries around that we can't explain. Probably i saw "molecules".

Yes I saw energy.

No comments: