6.8.08

Communicating with higher self

Something intriguing comes to my mind. Do you have this impression or memory of events that seem very familiar, yet you are dead sure it did not happen in reality? I think this makes me go into "discovering" mode trying to find what why.

Recently this happens to me. I don't undertand. Am I becoming more intuitional or spiritual? Psychic?

Somehow, I keep hearing vaguely a conversation I had with a friend in the last few days. But I can't "see" or sense who the person was in my conversation. I also can't pick up the place I was there or what had happened? Maria Duval telepathing with me?

Possibly, it could have just been a dream. But I am quite able to remember my dream well. It just feels like I am aware of the conversation although it never actually took place in time.

Maria Duval, can you please tell me if this is some sort of communication with my inner guide? I would have believed in that by now. It could be me speaking with myself I suppose, as the conversation has to do with something my intuition has already been telling me (if that is even possible.)

Or..maybe I just have a very vivid imagination

On my meditation later on, Maria Duval told me that we use imagination to interact with my soul and spirit or higher self. When this happens, my mind is the medium that helps me to connect to the spirit world and other divine things.

No comments: