22.8.08

A Nature's Gift

Today for a change, I will write about ginger which I recently read has amazing health benefits. I think there are many wonderful gifts which Nature has given to us and ginger is one of them. It is commonly available and not expensive at all.

I read that ginger tea can boost energy and it comes with lots of health benefits. So instead of consuming those high sugar energy drink, why not replace it with ginger tea?

You can get gingers in supermarkets and for just over one dollar, you can get a really big size fresh ginger root.

I also tried to make ginger tea myself and I have fallen in love with the exotic minty smell it gives. It freshens and reinvigorates a tired mind, especially after a tough day at work.

How to make ginger tea

So to have 4 cups of ginger tea, I just need about one inch piece of ginger. Gently slice off it's skin and cut it into thin slices.

Boil a kettle of water and then add in the sliced ginger. Next, lower the heat and simmer the tea for about 15 minutes.

That will do.

If think that the taste is too odd, you can add some honey or lemon slices.

Health benefits of Ginger tea
If you have mild cold, you can use this great Nature's remedy of ginger to heal you. I have tried it when I caught a cold recently and it just worked great.

It is also good for soothing soar throat, improves immune system and improves digestion, improves blood circulation and regulates blood sugar.

Ginger tea is truly healthy and spicy drink that will give you extra energy, strengthens your immune system and refresh your soul and mind. Make yourself a cupful today for better living!

No comments: