6.1.07

A new letter from Maria Duval

In the evening, I opened up my mail box and saw a letter from Singapore. It's from Maria Duval, and naturally, being a supporter of her, I was excited to read it.

Oh yeah, that is the personalised precision guide 2007 which she promised last time that everyone would receive a copy. It is personalised because it is tailor made for different people. It charts the predictions and paths for me in 2007 in detail, for example, when when be my lucky days, what may possibly happen and so forth.

It comes with a free gifts called Alpha Temboris Bowl which is a little brass ball that can realize your dreams if you keep it the bowl for 40 days.

Interesting.

I will read it more and share with you here some of the interesting predictions.

It's dinner time now though.

No comments: