31.12.06

Linked up generation

I had chances to talk to many of my younger relatives during the festive period during one of the family gatherings. I have quite a large family and so does my wife's so it's very 'time intensive' catching up the rest of my family during as the younger ones seem to move very fast especially in the area of internet and technology.

Talking to Brad, my younger brother's 15 year old son, i can't help but impressed by his knowledge about internet and playing electronic games. I managed to seek his help to improve on my blogging skills and the banner you see at the top of this page which i spent nearly 1 hr to put it on. They are also well linked up in cyberspace through messenger software like MSN or Skype. I think what i write here is peanuts to them but some of this ideas are new to me but I think I catch up well.

Thinking further, I hope one of these days, the letters or services from Maria Duval can be sent via online too as this will save the papers and help 'greenify' this earth and also, I dislike keeping too many papers at home.

Okay, it's time to go to my small garden to reflect and meditate.

No comments: