2.1.07

Meeting an old friend

It's evening time 9.55pm New Years Day 2007.

If you ask me what did I do on the first day of the new year, I can tell you I did something that I feel is spiritually gratifying. While others are merrying, I went to visit an old friend Nick. He's staying in a small apartment that is very lowdown because he told me that luck had not been at his side in the last couple of years when he lost a lot of hard earned money due to some unwise investment into stocks and shares. I can see that he is really down at this time when by right, everyone should be happy and looking forward to the new days ahead.

I took his hands and gave him my $500. He was very touched as I could see. He promised me emotionally that he would pay me back within 3 months in which by that time, he should be getting back to the proper track in life. Well, I hope he's really back on track because he's really a clever guy who knows his stuff and he just needs someone to appreciate his talent.

For me, I told him to write in to Maria Duval as she can help him spiritually. I have faith that that would work out.

It's a good deed, isn't it? I feel happy.

No comments: