8.1.07

What's my greatest asset?

I am very grateful, full of appreciation, admiration and eternal thanks for the wonderful new world you Maria Duval had created for me. It's not just a dream but the most exciting and very happy futures.

You are a lady with a loving heart for the humanity and I do firmly believe in your predictive powers, even in the unfortunate event that turns out to be negative, I will not hold a grudge against you.

What's your greatest asset? Have you thought about this question. I think most people would want money, property, power as assets but for me I think mine is something that can't be bought with money. That is health.

I don't take any alcoholic drinks, take drugs, smokes or being a food indulgent. I consume a lot of healthy food raw and I exercise often. The air here in this place is fresh and the spectacular scenery creates some aura of spirituality in this area. Yes it is bristling with breath of spirits and nature. It'a just that modern people are too blinded by money and materialism that they have forgotten the natural treasures around us.

No comments: