25.12.06

Maria Duval - I'm very happy!

Sorry to be late Maria Duval because I am not really that expert about blogs. But thanks for blogger I can set up one easily, and now I hope you Maria can see my blog one day.

Just to tell you a bit about my experience about you Maria Duval. Sometime in November 2005 I did win $3,000.00 in the game of chance. It was a big surprise because I did not have any luck with numbers before but I played them every week in lotteries. I did buy the product from Maria Duval and I practised it all the time and it teaches me to be positive in life. In the end my faith pays me off and I am now a follower of Maria Duval. I am really very happy and I am very grateful to Maria duval too. $3,000 is not a lot but it is still considerable. I plan to save half of it and spending the rest to buy something nice for my family and kids.

Other than that, I have not yet have much changes in life so far but I believe I will change for the better. I also returned the statue so that someone else might need it too. I believe in you Maria Duval and I know Providence will reward people who have faith in you, Maria Duval.

By the way, today is Christmas eve, and so what am I doing here blogging? I should be out there having family time with my loved ones and friends.

Right, I wish all - --- ----- --- Merry Christmas

Time to go partying for a 43yo guy from New Zealand. :)

Manufou Jensen

No comments: