30.12.06

Decided to help an old friend

Relieved to have made up my mind.

I decided to loan my friend Nicholas $500 because he is a great guy I hanged out with some 10 years ago. It's just a small act of kindness too and it's really good to make a decision because it stops you from panning your thoughts to it all the time and causing you loss of focus at times. Subconsciously, I have even prepared to 'lose' this money as i am not sure if I will get back it. I hope you Maria Duval can help a good guy like Nicholas too.

But it's okay, because I believe in giving. God will help me to earn back many times i have faith in that. Helping an old buddy is a good deed and he helped me a lot last time too. I still remember he stayed back in my ex office to help me finish my job willingly even though it was not his charge. I am grateful for that mind you.

No comments: