29.12.06

I'm writing a letter of gratitude to Maria Duval

Just wrote a letter of about 200 words expressing my gratitude to Maria Duval. The letter is about the same as my first post of this blog and I told her about my winning experience. I just took 15 mins to write it and I will send it out to the address at Singapore which i think is the contact point for her customers.

Some friends told me they also received letters from Maria Duval suddenly and I told her she had stayed true to me to what she says by giving me some winning numbers. They were of course disbelieving and who can blame them for such thinking.

I just told them it's all about faith and there no worry even if it can't work out because there's a refund policy. See, I am such a peaceful guy. But at least one friend seems to buy to my maria duval experience story, and I hope he will be richly rewarded. No everything can be explained via science or tech.

No comments: