18.9.08

Maria Duval - Tarot Cards - Learn What the Fool's Journey Means

Tarot Cards - Learn What the Fool's Journey Means
The tarot deck contains 22 major Arcana cards. Sometimes referred to as the Fool's Journey, each card represents an aspect or challenge that we must all face in our life and in every journey we undertake in that life. We are all continually influenced and driven by the underlying forces that the Tarot depicts and represents.

How Do You See It?
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Wayne Dyer. Do you believe that? I do and I can tell you that today is one of those days when I am encouraged by the truth of that statement.

To Live in My Head Or My Heart?
Somewhere along the way, I stopped living in my heart and moved to my head. I felt too vulnerable, sensitive and exposed in my heart. My head became this comfortable and familiar retreat.

Online Psychic Readings in Free Chat Rooms
If you are searching for free psychic chat rooms, or free psychic readings in the main search engines, you will be presented with several million sites, that offers these services. There is a huge variety in the services�available, which are practically only a mouse click away. This could be�asking a clairvoyant a free question, getting in contact with a deceased loved one, fortune telling, tarot card reading, astrology just to name a few.

No comments: