24.8.09

Staying motivated

So you think you self motivated each day when you get up in the morning at the snooze of the alarm? Do you spring out of bed eager to face the day with good enthusiasm and vigour?

Energy is one of the main components to motivation. In order to get things done maintain high reserves of energy. The more energy you have the more you will be able to do.

You will find that if you can get going and keep going you'll start to gain momentum. When you get momentum even difficult task become easier to deal with because you'll find that you are on a roll.

Maintain a well balanced diet, exercise regularly and get plenty of rest. This will help you build a high energy level.

The other key part of motivation is memory. Use your memory to recall past successes.

Maria Duval explains that exercise will do wonders for my confidence and my ability to bounce back after disappointments. She adds that rather than dwelling on failures, simply replay my past victories over and over again in my mind. That's a sure way to recharge your mind power!

Thinking about past successes when facing new challenges also dissipates nervousness and eliminates procrastination. You simply say to yourself, "I've done it before, so I know I can do it again." Then you get to it and get it done!

No comments: