20.8.09

Reiki is like a water flow

I have learned Reiki before, and this is one of my favourite topic. Reiki has been in my life for more than one year and its now a odd routine for me for as long as I would be alive.

Like all spiritual techniques, there are various forms of Reiki, particularly when it comes to blockages. Reiki is able to deal with these energy blockages in you so that you can be a more physical and energetic person.

I have heard that when there is a blockage, you can't fully utilise the goodness of Reiki. But I beg to differ. Even if there is a blockage, Reiki will still flow through your whole physical and spiritual body by another way around till the blockage is removed. It's just like a change in direction when a gush of water flow meets a big boulder in the middle of a stream. The water flows around the boulder.

Reiki is a easily learnable gift that anyone can pick up and apply Its energetic flow and force is similar to that of a water flow. Constant, continuous, and full of life's energy, Reiki will flow through your physical, spiritual and energetic bodies as well.

No comments: