8.6.09

My Affirmations

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR JOY

My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
I wake up with a smile on my lips.
My heart is singing with joy!
My face is glowing with joy!
My eyes are shining with joy!
I choose to be happy.
I deserve happiness and I accept it now!
Happiness and pleasure are everywhere.
My spirit vibrates with happiness..

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR WEALTH

I'm a money magnet.
I'm both wealthy and generous.
I welcome abundance with open arms.
I gratefully accept all the bounty life provides me.
Money is awesome and I love having tons of it!
I use my wealth generously, I love pampering myself!
Money is easy and effortless.
My heart is full of gratitude for my vast fortunes.
I love playing the money game.
I surround myself with rich and powerful friends.

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR LOVE

I'm overflowing with love for everyone around me.
My heart pounds with love.
I'm compassionate, trusting and trustworthy.
I deserve all the love in the world.
I love flirting, I love kissing, I love sex!
I'm smoldering and burning with passion!
I accept love with an open heart.
Love is visible in everything I do.

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR SUCCESS

I release all fear of success.
Everything I touch turns to gold!
I deserve to succeed, and I choose to do so now.
In every endeavor, I succeed or else I succeed in learning.
I take right action, doing exactly what I need to.
Lady Luck smiles upon me.
Success is inevitable.
The trophy is mine!

No comments: