26.8.08

We all like to live happily to our own expectations of blissful living. Every person's contentment level is different hence the levels of fulfillment, wealth and abundance are not the same too. I have read several self-improvement books and seek help from Maria Duval to change my life better. Through own improvements, I can proceed to help less fortunate people around in a more magnanimous way. I have also tried and tested many of these ideas I have learned.

So do these ideas work in my life?

One word, YES!

All the ideas about positive thinking, affirmations, visualizations, meditations etc, they all work miracles in your life. One thing though, they all require significant investment of your time and effort if you want to see it changing your life.

Practicing these techniques once or twice will not make much of a difference. It has to be practiced and repeated at least once a day. Most important, there has to have self discipline to practise, no matter how busy you are in life.

I understand some people expect instant result. I must say this is not the case. Nothing is instant in this world when it comes to mastering a discipline. So if you are the patient kind, put in a bit of discipline and you should see some results.

I know this because I am writing from my own experience. I struggled to make these techniques work myself.

So have faith in yourself in changing your life better.

No comments: