15.8.08

Maria Duval testimony

A grateful Marit email to me that her(or him) recent experience with Maria Duval was highly positive. Such a nice feeling to hear another positive change as a result of Maria's guidance.


Dear Maria Duval,
Thank you for your letter plus the 3 envelopes/packages. I received them on May 17th, and proceeded to date them, the first one on May 17th and July 17th respectively. (You can trust me, I won’t open them before the time!)

I am really amazed at how alive and energetic I feel after doing the exercises you recommend. Yes, I did think the one with the foot baths was crazy, but after trying it out, I am finding it to be beneficial, just as you said it would.

It took me a while to get into the breathing procedure, but I think I am now getting the hang of it.

I find I am sleeping better, just as you intimated. Most of my life I have been plagued with Insomnia (since the age of 11 or so), so this is a welcome relief! It helps me think more clearly, remember things better, instead of walking around in a daze and feeling like a ‘‘zombie.!’’

As for the Tuesday evening session, at the end of the 7 minutes I experienced a warm feeling of well being and positive anticipation.

After only one week I’m already feeling an all round improvement, both mentally and physically. After 3 months – who knows? – I guess I’ll hardly be able to recognize myself!

Thank you for being my psychic guide and for helping me along the way! I am looking forward to the time when I can see what the other two envelopes contain!

Sincerely,
Marit D,
Vancouver

No comments: