13.8.08

Have faith in yourself to work things right

It seems like many people are going through bad situations. I just want to say most of us are not aware that we are living in a great country with peace and beauty. Do appreciate the fact that we were not born in some chaotic places. So when you wailing about your plight, do spare a thought for those who are much worse than you are. I understand what it is like to go through an emotional ordeal, hence I just post this for those who are in the midst of a life that causes you pain now.

Two years ago, I was having one of the worst times in my life. Highly depressed and felt life was breaking apart due to a crisis. A kind that made me even contemplating to end it all would be nice.

I told no one about it, not even my closest person. While I appeared happy and jovial, deep inside I was wallowing and sad. Somehow, my wife detected something unusual, and left a note to say, no matter what happened to you, she would always be my side to support and encourage me, and she wanted me to face it like a child ready to take on the new world.

This is a serious wake up call and I told myself time was precious and this was not the way to live a life without passion. Understanding, loving, analysing, releasing my past, I aimed to create a life that I actually would want to live, conquering my fears, one at a time.

Gradually, things start to change. It was small at first. Somehow I felt calmer and relaxing, and not as if the whole world was on my shoulder. Family noticed some positive changes as I became more spontaneous and less fussy with things and getting back to my core values: truth, love, inner strength.

Bit by bit I added meditation I learned from Maria Duval, trusting my inner self, creating joy in everyday life and other things.

And so today I realised how far I have come, and how wonderful it is. The reason I wrote this is I want to share with all of you who are in life doldrums. Trust yourself. Put faith in what you believed when you were still young and had dreams. Believe that universe and family always love you and want you to succeed. Please do not let themselves and yourself down. Instant bliss and riches are not possible but there is always ways to achieve these in life if we want them bad enough.

No comments: