23.6.08

Positive Affirmations

Maria Duval and many motivational gurus have always believed in the wonders of self positive affirmation. They are totally free and are specific to your own, that's why I urge anyone who wishes to improve their lives to find your own life affirmations and take advantage of the spiritual source of energy affirmations can give to you.

Here are some simple positive affirmations I like to share with you:

I shall face to world and people with great self confidence.

I am a person who is worthy of love.

Successes will always come to me in whatever tasks I take on.

I am always positive and helpful to people around me.

I have great belief that the riches of the universe will come to me soon.

Luck and prosperity flows abundantly into my life easily.

I am responsible for my own success.

The more positive I am, the more positive energy will be find me.

My mind is a magnet that attracts the richness of the universe.

Find your own set of positive affirmations and repeat it 2 to 3 times a day. As you repeat them, you will realise that you will be getting more confident and life gradually gets better.

Remember, thoughts and words are energies that resonate to the universe hence these are powerful ways to assert and proclaim to the universe that you are ready to accept the riches it will shower.

Any of these free affirmations examples will help you to replace negative thought with positive thought or simply give you motivation to continue on your path even when you are thinking about giving up.

I am utterly surprised by the power of affirmations in my life. I know I am actually filling myself with positive energy. I find tasks a lot easier and I'm more sure of myself when i make decisions in my life.

Thank you Maria Duval.

Give the power of affirmations a trial. You have nothing to lose and a lot of gain!

No comments: