8.9.09

A very real dream

What a beautiful and shadowy full moon... Has anyone noticed any increase in their intuitive/spiritual experiences the last couple of days? I have had some intense dreams of an emotional nature, but that usually happens near the full moon.

I have a feeling that with this new sun we are to experience more and more of these amazing dreams and intuitions. The light of the moon is after all the suns reflection. And a reflection is the meaning of us, when we look within.

My dreams in this last whole month have been very vivid, and I can remember all my dreams as soon as I wake-up.

I also had a psychic dream that my sister would be home late from work, and she wouldn't be able to meet us on time for our family dinner. And my mom was displeased as she disliked us being not punctual.

Yes, during full moon period, my dreams are uncannily real.


No comments: