13.8.09

Youthful experience

I remember vividly what it was like when I was a child. The sense of sight and feel was really magical. I remember I was running around barefooted around the mountainous region of my grandpa's house and feeling the impact of physical senses coming my way. It was very a strong touch and my young mind and body were naturally filled with all the feelings, sounds, tastes and smells to give me youthful spiritual nourishment.

Without any hesitation, that was the pleasures of life, even for an eight year old.

Now I understand from Maria that these inspiring experiences are in truth the results of Positive Being. It is this wonderful, healing and beautiful quality that is always present within us. It is like a sun inside of us that can spread out its rays brilliantly in all directions illuminating all of our positive aspects. When we allow this radiance to enter all aspects of ourselves each and every second will be filled with wonderful feelings of joy and happiness.

All of our potential is held in the realm of Positive Being. It is full of positive thoughts, feelings, images, experiences, skills, visions and abilities. The benefits of our positive being is that it allows us to enjoy new dimensions of our lives and deepen our understandings of all aspects of our life.

Unfortunately, most of us don't care about this experience when we grow up. All that in our minds are working hard for a living and money. These are good, however, I feel when chances arise, we must let go and experience those youthful experience again..

No comments: