11.8.09

Dream about a ring

I had a strange dream. On the weekend, I again lost something. This time a ring I have been wearing on my left index finger on months. It was a simple looking peridot ring and I like it a lot. After some frantic search, I declared its status as MISSING. My lovely wife replaced it for me with another similar one the next day. I was so feel of love for her.

Deep inside, I have a feeling that my old ring is somewhere misplaced in my house. On the same night, I had a dream in which I dreamed that I was in a particular room - not sure which is the one - and on one corner of that room, I saw my wife's grandma sitting on the armchair reassuring me that the ring would be found.

Then my sister-in-law who was sitting opposite to her was told by her to move a handkerchief above a jug or container and then she opened it and gave me the new ring I was given by my wife.

I told her that this was not the ring I was looking for and then she told my sister-in-law to do the same trick again. She gave me exactly the same ring for a second time and told her that this wasn't again the ring I was looking for.

Grandma replied that the ring was lost and then out of nowhere my wife appeared and he offered me another ring, a huge gold one with a big clear emerald stone.

I was very surprised by the shape and size of the ring and I found myself wondering why my wife would give it to me... That was when she knocked her elbow on my chest as she turned. I woke up feeling very vivid about this dream. I jotted the dream scape down on a note book besides the bed and back to sleep again....

Interesting, huh?

No comments: