24.7.09

Live by the sea

Maria Duval says water is flow of harmony and we are made up mainly of water...

One of my wishes is to live by the sea, preferably on a cliff about half a kilometer away from the waves. Whenever I need inspiration, I can just step to the roof and look at the blue sea further down, and instantly, worries and stresses would be relieved. Ideas might even flow!

One a open sunny day, I might even see some ocean liners moving past at the far horizon. To make it better, I would install a viewing binoculars at the roof so that I can look further. At night I can even learn about zodiac and astrology by looking at the stars in the wide southern hemisphere sky.

Just right below of my house down the gentle cliff slope, there will be carpet of wild plants that dance with the sea breeze. They are in brilliantly emerald green and lush in the sunlight. In the distance I can see the vague outline of some off shore islets and sometimes when I am lucky, can even catch some seals resting by the stones when i peep through the scope.

It is difficult to describe the peacefulness induced by this natural scene. The water laps backwards and forwards on the beach and birds glide lazily upon a gentle breeze. The scene is constantly peaceful, and constantly changing. There is motion and movement in a cyclical harmonious way.

As I have not stayed by the sea in this life, I'm frankly no idea how nice the feeling would be. Maybe the breeze would be too strong for comfort, and on a stormy day, it may even looking scary! What I do know is that everyone who lives inland has a yearning for the sea. Even those who suffer a fear of water still tend to love the sight of the sea or the ocean.

No comments: