22.5.09

Life's craving

We all crave for things in life and really, what can I say about craving. It's the inside greediness of us humans and everyone has that, even a month's ago baby who's always craving for attention.

For me i crave for food. It's really irresistible. Now i got to watch my weights as I sort of getting fats on easier nowadays. Luckily I am doing quite a lot of jogs and gyms to tame it down.

Other than I wish I didn’t opiate more than I crave a life without them. And sometimes if we’re really, really lucky, another human being enters the picture and holds up a mirror and holds our hand through this never-ending journey and search that is life, and life only.

Just what is it we’re craving after anyway? What? To feel better about ourselves, to create this illusion of this social comfort zone and alternate reality that’s bogus anyway? Won’t we at some point if we’re meant and lucky enough to make it through an addiction? Eventually have to deal with all that mundane living ’stuff?’

I receive another reading from Maria Duval again. My lucky period is approaching again... *smile*


No comments: