25.5.09

Kind people

There is a lot of nastiness going on in different parts of the world. A lot of atrocities being committed daily. This is a dangerous bizarre world, isn't it?

I beg to differ. Despite all these negative things going around, i believe that people are ultimately kind when they were born. Everyone was born kind, they turn aggressive due to the upbringing they receive. I truly believe people are kind.

Maybe you would not believe and think that as an grown adult, i am being just too ignorant. My friends, who have my interests at heart, often remind me of this with warnings and chiding. However, when it comes down to it, I think that people want to help others succeed, especially when they don’t feel threatened by that person in any way.

Speaking of this, if you think you'd like to link to this blog, please add me to your blogroll. I'll be great to setup something in return. I learn this is the way in cyberspace. Let me know, so that I will return the your kind favour.

It definitely makes the world nicer and I believe in creating good karma for myself!

No comments: