9.4.09

Maria Duval - SYMPTONS OF BLACK MAGIC

SYMPTONS OF BLACK MAGIC
................

Level of knowledge corresponding to level of universal energy accessed
There are 3 types of Universal Energies that can be accessed to gain knowledge when it comes to writing a book on Spirituality.

The benefits of sharing
This has over my many years of spiritual studies proven to be one of my most valued spiritual growth tools, and truths. In fact I seek to follow this with vigor and desire, even more so today.

I think I saw a Ghost, what could it have been?
The subject of Ghosts is one that is as misunderstood as it is exciting and real. Part of the reason for confusion is the lack of logical and Science based discussion easily available to the general public. While the following is a brief summary, it is one I hope will help to open avenues for more open minded and realistic discussion on the subject.

No comments: