25.3.08

wake up early

I'm not sure if it is your habit to wake up early on weekends, because normally I do wake up early at 6am in the morning for weekends as I enjoy the morning mood. That is the time when I can really experience the force of the earth. No matter how tired I'm, I'll pull myself up from the bed, even though weekend is a time for me to laze and sleep more.

Sometimes I'll go for a stroll nearby, my wife will accompany me sometimes; enjoy the morning fresh air and breath it in hard. It really freshens me up both spiritually and physically. Sometimes, I'll do Marie Callas meditation according to what she teaches.

Slowly the sun will rise and I love to watch that majestic glow from the far side of the horizon. It always fills me with a new hope for that day.

Some of my neighbours are early risers too. If possible I join in the morning walk or exercise with them. They are always there, weekends and weekdays.

No comments: