14.7.07

Small winning

Dear Maria Duval, I'm glad to inform you that I have made a small winning of $950 in a jackpot over the weekend. I'm soooo happy with it and with this extra money, I can buy my wife and kids some gifts which they like.

A big thank you to you Maria Duval. It sickens me to see some people describing you as negative. But being a magnanimous person as you are, I guess you will ignore those insults that are going your way with a big heart. Sometimes people are just very negative and they let their logical reasonings taking over the place of their Inner Voices.

I'm really very pleased with all the effort you have helped me and I feel very lucky to receive these blessings from you. I hope you Maria can continue to help more people around and thus making this a better place

No comments: