26.6.07

Writing to Maria Duval

Recently I have purchased Maria Duval's "My Secrets of Success, Health and Happiness". I really enjoy reading it as it gives me new insight into life. There is also a number of teachings which I put them into practice. I told myself with determination I must remain positive at all times and it pays dividends for me as I feel really amazing, and feel different. Previously I did follow her earlier teachings but now I feel even more and always look forward to the new day with a lot of optimisim.

Currently I'm waiting in anticipation for my lucky numbers from Maria Duval and I have faith in Maria as I had won some money previously with her help.

My wife and I are extremely pleased to communicate with Maria Duval regularly and she never fails to inspire my life with her motivational passages in her books. And now I know she will continue to bless me.

No comments: