9.2.07

Reading a great book

I can feel a clarity in my mind recently and at first I attributed it to the change in the diet and earlier sleeps. Previously, I ate quite a lot of cheese and after doctor's advice, I cut the amount down considerably. I have jogged along the neighbourhood when I come back from work in order to balance my lifestyle from being too passive.

The extra clarity could also be due to a book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill which I have been reading in excerpts when I take a breather from my office routines. This is a classic book that gets you thinking and wondering how your life would be financially different if you have a right mindset. I would suggest every growing adult to read it at least once in their life as it teaches some real positive mindsets required for success.

No comments: