6.2.07

On a monday

Speaking about that dream, the next day I told my wife about it and she said it could be due to Maria Duval sending me some kind of a spiritual signal meaning something. Is there someone out there who can decipher a dream? It was so vivid that I woke up in sweats.

Well, coming to something else, today being Monday and it's usually the busiest day of the week due to a few reasons. Like people getting weekend hangovers, people sending in their employment letters over the weekend, other departments requiring me to look into some HR stuff, getting ready for the new round of interviews and others like sick leave, exam leave and etc..

Maria Duval said that Monday government by the Moon and is a day responsible for imagination, fantasy, dreams, home, family, woman, PR, obsessions, stomach and digestion. Special issues related to the above should be dealt with on Monday.

I do some issues that I need to sort it out and looks like today a good time for it.

No comments: