26.3.07

Great blog about Maria Duval

Today I happened to make a search a Google and came across this blog, Tribute to Maria Duval, which I think whose owner is a fellow Kiwi. I see that this blog is excellent well planned with a lot of information about Maria Duval and spirituality stuff. It's great to see the blogger is such a supporter of Maria just like many of us here.

True she's some bad vibes but I personally don't see anything wrong with her letters and offers. In fact I like her letters because I learn something from those too and I don't find them threatening or so.

The only bad stuff I wish to say about Tribute to Maria Duval is that the blog is simply toooooo wordy. Unless I find the information really interesting, I don't think I'll read every words, as you know, long sightedness is creeping into me.

No comments: