30.9.09

Fear Not

Do you feel things are not going your way? Does it ever seem like things aren't going you way? Does it ever seem like you're wondering, "How am I going to get out of this, how am I going to solve this? Why do I have to do this when I'd rather be doing that? How many I going to cope with the losses? How am I going to cope without a job?

Maria Duval says "Fear not". Life is all about attracting of good things in you.

You see, I realized that I had been attracting what I focused on with belief all of my life.

The problem was, in those days, most of what I focused on was what I did not want! Actually, most people make this mistake.

For example, most people are focusing on fear, lack and the negative headlines about world economy and end of world, and so it is no wonder that things continue to take a downward slide. Whenever there is a pullback in stock market, you will see hordes of doomsday analysts talking about "double dip" or another round of job slash.

Well on the whole, if we want to make the world a better place, then we will all need to learn how to think and behave more positively. We can’t just tell people to stop being negative because this will simply strengthen their attitude.

No comments: