13.7.09

Peace in my mind

Generally, i am a rather relaxed person. I do not like crowded place nor noisy place. I like to be in solitude with my family or good buddies have a chat over some sports programs.

Lately, I've been experiencing this amazing feeling of total calmness, like nothing in the world matters except what's going on right here, right now.

I'm just going at my own pace, doing whatever I want to do, and it's incredible. No stress, no anything. Like tomorrow, I'm going to go out into the woods for a few hours and write whatever comes to mind. No deadlines, no rigid schedules, just doing what I enjoy.

I may even start writing books on effective relaxation techniques and living a life of complete relaxation. Just curious on how much other people value this. I'm into it so much I'm going to buy a hammock in the near future. Just something to use all the time. I guess I was kind of inspired by all the lazy way to success stories and passionate people who say that if you are doing what you love, it's not work. But I feel like I must be on my spiritual path now because nothing seems difficult to me, it just comes to me. "In an easy and relaxed manner."

Peace.

Thanks Maria Duval.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To M.Jensen,I think your ideas on writing books on relaxation are wonderful.You really inspired me.I also find myself feeling so much more peaceful and able to "find my center" since corresponding with Maria Duval.She is such a treasure,so kind and helpful.I slept with a photo she sent me that she "charged"with her energy of a bronze statue and whenever I do that I experience these vivid,mythical dreams...I visualize being with her at a chateau in France,sitting in an elegant parlor on Lois XIIth chairs having croissants and talking about white magic.Please keep writing,you write extremely well...from Sea Mermaid

M. Jensen said...

Really appreciate your kindness a lot! This blog shares my personal feelings and Maria Duval. Glad u like :)

jensen