6.7.09

Mindless Thoughts

A friend of mine is very into stock market. He likes it enough to even think of being a full day trader.

Education system that we all went through emphasises in study hard and do well for exams for that when we grow up, we can secure a good and respectable blue collar job. So we will spend the rest of our lives working for money by trading our times. We buy houses, cars and set up families and we spend years clearing the debts we incur.

That is why my friend wants to get out of this devious cycle - the rat race- through an escape route available, which a man could build his own business or spend some money in investments. He chooses trading. The potentials are surely there.

The thing is, every few years, the stock markets would crash and cause economy downturns, and people will get devastated. There will come to a point where they would warn their children to get a secure job instead of being entrepreneurs and investing because risks. A wrong move could set you back years.

I am not sure why I write this today. It's just things that come into my mind and I just put it in.

Oh yeah, I receive Maria Duval's latest letters. I like what she writes there.

No comments: