17.6.09

Some books to recommend

Maria Duval has written extensively some gems in this topic concerning occult, magic, psychic, spirituality, wealth, law of attraction and self improvement.

Besides getting her frequent doses of positive spiritual food, I also read a bit of the following books. I don't read through page by page and some of them could be pretty profound. I just pick the the gist of it and simpler paragraphs so that I can roll on faster to the next chapter.

These are the few books I recommend.

As A Man Thinketh - James Allen
Ask and it’s Given - Esther & Jerry Hicks
Life and Teaching of The Masters of the Far East - Baird T. Spadling
Power of Now - Echkart Tolle
The Science of Being Rich - Wallace Wattles
The Millionaire Course - Marc Allen
Autobiography of Yogi - Paramahamsa Yogananda
Between Heaven and Earth - Marco Santello
New Earth - Echkart Tolle

No comments: