11.5.09

Bad memories for May gone

Today is Mother's Day and I like to wish all mom's in the world a Happy Mother's day.

This week has been strange to me. No matter how, my senses just don't seem to work together no matter how. I have been feeling intuitions, like something wise is churning and calling out to me. Welcome to my world. And it has been a long time since i blog as i set it to "auto" all this time.

Life has been great actually all this while. There is no complains about it and I do have lots of gratitude.

During my life I have had a lot of bad memories in May. It is always a month that gives me bad luck. This year though, so far so good. Maybe luck for May has finally changes to the better. Should I thank Maria Duval? Is she? Probably.

So i tell myself, it is going to change. I am determined to create a good memory for this month. I have not figured out but I think it's going to happen.

Since today is a Monday, I really hope all of you have a great weekend.

That is all for today my friends. Got to go hunt for some food now.

No comments: