24.4.09

Maria Duval - Chapter 7: A Little Girl Makes a Deal with God

Chapter 7: A Little Girl Makes a Deal with God
When I was a little girl, growing up and going to a Congregational church with my grandmother and later a Presbyterian church with my sister, I saw God as a being who sat in heaven and spoke to me. In other words, my view of God was personified.

Would The Real Soul, Please, Stand! [Part 4]
Our soul can suffocate over time. When she does, we become terminally ill, psychotic, or chronically depressed because she has given up hope of any karmic amendment from us, and she is sinking. It has to be understood that matters of the soul can only manifest themselves to us at the mental/physical levels – how else would we take notice?

What Do We See? [Part 1]
Because life can only be experienced in each real-time moment, and it is in that moment alone that exists the new, the eternal and the infinite, our observation of the world is like peeping through a screen that will never allow the whole clear picture but only a distorted silhouette of it.

Evidence of Spirit (Part 4): Recognizing Your Spirit's Voice
Part 4 of a series of articles which explore the question of Spirit. This section deals with the subject of intuition.

Would The Real Soul, Please, Stand! [Part 1]
As spiritual understanding moves in an ever-expanding spiral and since this article is the second in a series of eight already published, for your convenience, dear Reader, I would like to think that you are reading it in the order in which it has been written.  I am the current incarnation of my soul. My soul, like all souls, is energy. Cosmic spiritual energy is pure. It cannot become impure. When someone questions my integrity or when I get deeply startled, I know my hand flies to the cente

The benefits of sharing
This has over my many years of spiritual studies proven to be one of my most valued spiritual growth tools, and truths. In fact I seek to follow this with vigor and desire, even more so today.

Would The Real Soul, Please, Stand! [Part 2]
Karma is our personal, accumulated, fateful load – our score sheet as inherited from our soul’s previous incarnations, compounded by the karmic balance of what we have managed for ourselves in THIS incarnation, this lifetime. Put simply, since I am past middle age, and since I show no signs of turning into a clone of mother Teresa, it is safe to assume that my soul has already been screwed out of any early plans of Nirvanic retirement.

Believe In Yourself – Don’t Give Up!
I sometimes hear the frustration in people's voice that they've been at something for two or three months. They've been at something for 90 days and it hasn't changed. I asked James Ray to help me understand why he didn’t give in after six years.

Who ARE you A rock band asks you a personal question
Just WHO do you think you ARE How to initiate change in your life by realising who you really are

Three Reasons Church Videos Help to Deliver a Powerful Easter Message
Easter is a big deal. Palm Sunday. Good Friday. Resurrection Sunday. These are seismic events in God’s redemptive storyline. Add to that the fact that tons of people who aren’t regularly in church are in church on Easter and you have a situation where, as a pastor or worship leader, you feel a great deal of pressure to deliver great services that powerfully reflect the Gospel of Christ. So what do you do?

No comments: