22.7.08

Spiritual world within us

Last night I had a particularly bad night. I just couldn't sleep even though I was tired. Mind was wide awake. Somehow I tried to doze off a little and what came to my mind was flashes and orbs from the back of my sense. I think this is a special kind of spiritual experience as i know my personal guide is there with me. The more I focus on it, the more I notice its realism and its effect on my senses. Thanks Maria Duval.

This is really something extraordinary as the knowledge to gain is practically limitless and loads of precious knowledge to be learned. There is just no end to it to pursuing the knowledge. I hope more people will come to understand this topic as it is not against religion or being devilish when we talk about souls and intuition. What sums it up is that it is just extending our 5 normal senses to beyond the earthly plane.

Since I know Maria Duval, I have read about books and most of the spiritual masters do point out that there is a inner spiritual guide who is always there to help us. Ancient sages know this perfectly well and were able to use them to come out with great masterpieces and creations.

Okay, I shall stop here today. Metaphysically wishing you all the best!

No comments: