1.2.08

ashes of the memories

So, lately if you feel poignant about the past that have gone by, and view it with a tinge of "what if", then do not feel alone. I feel the same way too. In fact a lot. I think as we grow older, the idea of impermanence and "what ifs" will recur to us more and more. It's normal to have that as long as we do not indulge much into that that we lose touch with the present.

In fact if you read into the autobiographies of great men, if they did the "what ifs" of their lives, maybe the world would be so different. Emotions can be very overwhelming. Meditations do allow me to dig up the ashes of the memories and raise them to the surfaces of consciousness. This can be extremely painful.

I feel I'm a life wanderer drifting from one place to another. There are so many friends and people I have left behind. I just want to tell you that I MISS each one of you a lot, especially those playmates of the playground just behind my old house.

No comments: