17.1.08

Psychic readers

I read with amazement that there are more and more people turning to psychic readers and mediums for some spiritual inspirations into their life. I wonder what is going on lately why this is so, perhaps, they feel dejected by their own life or surrounding.

I agree psychic readers are able to inject a new lease of life into dispirited people and help them look to the brighter side in life. The medium ability to sense beyond this realm is God-given to help people.

Each life makes a great story. There are complexities as well as trivialities but the fact is that no matter how great it is, it is the end results of the individualistic actions. I hope I've no made it sound too profound. It's really the simplest way to express what I have in mind.

A psychic medium is not a selfish person, and they all like to help people like me. At the least they would always desire truth and respect from the individuals they help. A psychic medium could never bring hurt or harm to others and they like to be honest. So there has to be faith in both ways.

No comments: