25.11.07

Fortunate

There are three main components, in my opinion, that help you to achieve success in life: skill, passion and desperation. I either have skills or acquire them, I am fortunate to have so much passion about something I believe in, it borders on total obsession, but until recent times, I had not felt what it was like to be motivated by desperation.

Most of my life I have been reasonably fortunate. I always show my gratitude no matter how bad the situation might be. However recently I had to say no to my daughter, for something that was so incredibly dear to her heart, but we simply did not have the expendable cash to make it a reality for her. I'm so sad about that. That has never happened to me before and I finally have an insight and understanding of what it feels like to be motivated to change something through desperation. I now believe that this is the most powerful motivator of all.

I hope Maria Duval helps me on that. Financially many people are simply at the disadvantage.

No comments: