26.9.07

She has a feeling of calm and joy

Sharon D wrote this letter to Maria Duval earlier this year.

"I am writing to you today to let you know how things have been going in my life. It has been a little while since I had received the ring of prosperity.

I can tell you one of my wishes was a reconciliation with my sister’s family. I had not heard from them since my sister’s death. November 13 was my first contact! It is a slow process but I will stay positive & know we are on the road to betterness.

Also I wished for better health, (I have spine problems) & voila; I am off all medication doing my exercises & feeling much better.

I feel stronger & more sure of myself. I am at a turning point in my life. I can feel it. May I say it is a good feeling; a feeling of calm & joy. I have to say I deserve this. It has been a rough few years past. I just felt you should know how I was doing. Thank you for all your help it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Maria Duval.

Sincerely
Sharon D.
Ontario"




Nice to hear your story, Sharon D.

No comments: