8.3.07

Exciting sports event coming up

Something away from spirituality, Maria Duval, work and personal life, today I am writing something about a great sports event, the World Cup Cricket 2007 which is going to be held in selected Carribean countries until end of April!

As a keen sports fan, and a Kiwi, of course I'm very excited as this is one of the biggest sports here in this country. Only Rugby Union is better than it in terms of popularity. This year's competition will see some interesting teams challenging for honours with a total of 16 teams divided into 4 groups. New Zealand is grouped alongside England, the group favourites, Canada and Kenya in Group C. I'm very confident we will advance to the next phase.

The event will start on 13th March which is about 1 week from now and I'm very excited about it. My family will be closely following the event for sure and I can't wait for it to start soon. I did play cricket during the school days I was quite good in the batting.

No comments: